1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Serramonte, Non-Redbird Game Used

The same couple of dealers I had picked up the autos and Redbird game used cards had some interesting non-Redbird ones as well.

Since we "discovered" that we have NHL network I have rekindled a lost love for hockey which will be a subject an upcoming post.
2015-16 Vladmir Tarasenko Ultimate Hockey Collection Jumbo Materials #d 24 out of 40

"William" is off to a good start for the Blue Notes-8 games played he has 5 goals and 4 assists.
How could I pass on a Slammin' for $1? 2003 Donruss Studio Sammy All Star Game Chicago Cubs 4  vs Reds 5 4/1/2002.

Perhaps I have a man crush on Mark Mulder? Not sure but I picked this up.
2003 Topps Finest Mark Mulder

As I wrote about recently I love the Leaf Certified cards-I nabbed three more for a $1 per.
2003 Mirror Blue Jersey Brad Radke (Twins) #d 12/100

Mirror Blue Jersey Brad Penny (Marlins) #d 53/100. Mr. Penny a former member of the Redbirds in 2010. Let us say it was not a good experience for fans. (image from the Bay)

I grabbed a 2004 Mirror Red Bat Luis Gonzalez (D Backs) #d 27/150 as well but I filed its away and can't find an image to borrow.

6 comments:

  1. Love the Vlady. Blues are looking pretty good so far other than a not so powerful power play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am always crossing my fingers-I am going to drag my buddy to the Blue Note play the Sharks-too bad it isn't till March!

      Delete
    2. Me too. I figured if the Cubs can win the World Series, surely the Blues can get a Cup

      Delete
  2. Dollar relics are always fun to flip through at card shows. Nice finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you-picked ups some interesting Japanese players for ya and a random Expo

      Delete