1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Seramonte Relics/Game Used Redbird Edition

I think like many of us, the shine of game used/relics has kind of worn off-though I enjoy pulling them from packs and will pick up Redbirds and others at a good price-the Serramonte Show was no exception. $2 per? I had to check them out (all images taken from the Bay).
2001 SPx - Winning Materials Update Trios DEA Drew / Edmonds / Abreu
2006 Fleer Ultra- Ultra Fine Fabrics Scott Rollen
2014 Panini Immaculate Collection Grey Jersey Kolten Wong #50/99
2017 Panini Immaculate Collection IM-SP Stephen Piscotty #90/99
2016 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Quad Jersey Gold QA-AR Alex Reyes #41/99
2016 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Future Threads FTSD-GR Tyler Glasnow/Alex Reyes #22/49


2017 Panini Father's Day Alex Reyes

2 comments:

  1. Kinda regret not going, but I get to live vicariously through you. I still like memorabilia cards... but outside of a few singles I need for sets... I won't usually pay a premium for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me niether-since I think at ties the "game used" "relic" thing is dubious

      Delete