1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Gint-A-Cuffs 2016 #7 of a series -closer yet

Box total through 21 packs 96.

Pack 22 Redbird Hot Pack


Brandon Drury +2 FP


Natural Wonders Great Barrier Reef +2


Mini Carlos Martinez FT +1

Kolten Wong FT +1


Ozzie! FT +1

Pack 22 Total 7. Pretty Good thanks to my Fav Team

Box Total 103


Pack 23 the end is Nigh

Pack 23



Mike Greenberg Base Bonus +1

Mini Mayors Leeser El  Paso +2

Full Size Relic Salvador Perez FSRB +5


Piscotty SP FT +1 .

When I pulled this card I thought to myself "What the heck, a double Piscotty". But I looked at both and one wasn't like the other. Yep there are two Piscottys in the set, weird, real weird. I thought to myself "Two Piscottys and no Yadi!"


Pack 23 Total 9

Boax Total 110



No comments:

Post a Comment