1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Gint-A-Cuffs 2016 #4 of a series -Hump is Crossed


Going in to Pack 12 we  have a box total of 47

Pack 12


Adam Eaton FB base +2 Good Start!


Legends of the Game Honus Wagner +2

Mini Mayor Barrett of Milwaukee +2

Brandon Belt FP Base +2

Pack 12 8 points

Box Total 55 On Pace for 94

Pack 13 


Baseball Legends Hank Aaron +2


Short Print Black Bordered Shawn Tolleson +7

Numbers Game Chipper Jones +2

Pack 13 11 points

Box Total 66.

A Few Doldrum Packs "a state of inactivity or stagnation"

Pack 14


Mini Schirripa bonus +1

Pack 14 total 1

Box Total 67

Pack 15 


Mini Rick Klein -1



Numbers Game Yaz +2

Pack 15 Total +1

Box Total 68

Pack 16 



Falcone 9 Base Bonus +1

Pack 16 Total +1

Box Total 69

On pace for lousy box



2 comments:

  1. Contact Dr Osauyi for your lottery wining number this weekend to win big money

    I never knew people still have powers and make things happened.I came across many testimonies on net testifying of about Dr Osauyi a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire, i have been playing all types of lottery for the pass 8 years now but i have not win up to $500,I can't express how grateful I am for helping me to win the lottery with the casting of the lottery spell now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Osauyi A gifted man with a great powers, it might be a help to any one who is interested,it highly unbeliable and it too real to be real for any one that may need the help of the great Dr Should contact him on

    Osauyilotteryspell@yahoo
    Whatsapp +2347064294395

    ReplyDelete
  2. AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drinking, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i'm slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunt, then i contact the man on this email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com , after three months the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Priest Babaka for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priestly.babaka if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

    ReplyDelete