1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Gint-A-Cuffs 2016 #6 of a series -inching closer

Through 19 Packs 83 as a box total

Pack 20



Baseball Legends "We are Family" Stargell +2

Mini Aybar AG back +2



Numbers Game Matt Kemp +2

Pack 20 Total +6

Box Total 89

Pack 21

I have all the luck for pulling autos of non-baseball folks I actually really want. Last year I pulled this Julie Foudy.
So I looked at the non-Baseball checklist and thought to myself if I can't pull a Redbird I really want this one. Well I'll be damned, I did it again! 

Jessica Mendoza Mini Framed Auto! +7 Booya! 

I have the lady luck when it comes to AG Autos. I think she has been an excellent addition to the ESPN Baseball Booth Crew and I have really enjoyed what she has added to the broadcast and if the Redbirds were better I would probably watch her more.

Pack 21 Total 7

Box Total 96

2 comments:

  1. She has a great signature. Very nice pull

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Matt. Refreshing to actually be able to read one for a change.

      Delete