1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Sunday, July 6, 2014

All-Star Yadi!

A big congrats to Yadi who, in spite of a negative election, was elected to be the All-Star starter for the fourth time. Honestly, because the Birds are not playing up to Cardinal Nation expectations and because we have been busy my wife and I didn't vote once. I don't believe in voting for a player just because he is on your team. I want to see the best because "it counts" and and who wins can influence who wins the World Series. But I will be watching on the 15th.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Yadi for being voted in -- deservedly so. And, it's also good to see one of my Brewers, Jonathan Lucroy, on the roster as well. He deserves it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, every time I turn on ESPN I seem to see Jonathan knocking the ball around. Good to see Gomez get the start as well as Ramirez.

    ReplyDelete