1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Friday, February 23, 2018

Like Charley with a String-They Too Served Part 1

Sometimes I am like a cat with a string. Our previous cat was a fantastic kitty, but sometimes he would play with a toyless string that hung from a door jam that he destroyed. He could sit there for a hour or so endlessly playing with that string. We would say to eatch other when we do something obsessive and seemingly pointless we are "like Charley playing with a string", well I was like Charley playing with a string when I found myself scanning through the massive  1989 ProCards Minor League set that contains 2188 cards! Thank you The Trading Card Database! Yep, every card. I pulled some of my favorites-I have tried to categorize them. Today's batch are those who also served-trainers, GMs, assistant GMs, Equipment Managers, Ball/Bat Boys (there were no girls), Announcers etc. Nothing but images as they don't need my two cents.











2 comments:

  1. You know you've officially made it when you're featured on a baseball card (and not the kind I produce on Topps.com).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true-I love minor league cards-and really wish we had a solid guide to them-

      Delete