1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Shout out to Panini

Back in late spring of this year I bought an inexpensive box of 2014 Donruss which yielded a redemption for a rookie auto-of course this redemption ended two years ago but the chatter on the web indicated one should try to get it redeemed as Panini is very generous-so I said "what the heck" why not. Fast forward 3-4 weeks ago and this bad boy shows up in my mail.
I appreciate that Panini redeemed this and as a result of this, and other reasons Panini will hold a special place in my cardboard heart.

6 comments:

  1. For all the crap I say about Panini, and their inability to design the back of any trading card, the fact that they honor old redemptions really points to a desire to respect their customers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree-they really went the extra yard-and they will aways have some of my cash

      Delete
  2. Although I'm not a huge fan of Panini's baseball cards, I've gotta admit they take care of their customers... especially when it comes to their expired redemption cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of their products, but I have been fortunate as well. They redeemed an expired Russell Wilson RPA /25 for me.

    ReplyDelete