1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Let Us Get the GAC 9 Show on the Road! #1



So, when I woke up last Monday my little Mac laptop wouldn't allow me to click using the mouse pad. So after some starts and stops I finally set up appointment at one our Apple stores this Tuesday to get it fixed. Alas, my pack by pack A&G box break is on that computer along with pictures. However, I really want to get the show on the road. So I thought I would post by scoring category-I.E Favorite Players, Favorite Team, Inserts, etc. etc. Hopefully the Comish will understand


First my Favorite team Base pulls (all foil of course):
Rookie Luke Weaver


Wizard of Oz
Big Mac





Stephen Piscotty



Randal Grichuk



Waino SP. This Waino card  really shows how the foil makes these cards pop.

Favorite Team Base Card Category Total. 6 + 1 SP=7
Box Total 7

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see Big Mac receiving some love from Topps. Just wished he was wearing his A's jersey ;)

    P.S. Hope everything is okay with your laptop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He could really wear that As uni. thank you-I will know tomorrow

      Delete