1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Saturday, March 12, 2016

2016 Topps Heritage Target Hanger Box

I am very lucky to have a supportive wife. She is supportive in every way and encouraged me to become what I have become. If at all possible we run all of errands together-we enjoy it and last weekend was no exception. We made a Target run and as I always do I checked the card section. Initially I picked up a Target Heritage hanger box but after walking around with it for a while I decided not to get it so I set it down to be put back on the way out.  However, she said you should get it and so I walked back over to where I placed it and grabbed it. I am glad I did. The 1960s have many of our favorite issues-1960, 1964, 1965, 1967,  and 1969. I love the 1967 design-with the bright photography, simple designs, green backs, and of course it was the year of my birth and a World Championship (in that order). I am not going to show you every card but here are the highlights.




Of course when I do pull a printing plate, insert, etc it is always this guy-which is OK with me. 
These are not the highlights of the box with the odds being about 1 per 108 retail packs this is! 
Love it-I have bid on last year's Bazooka with no luck-never willing to go above $10. So this more than makes this box worth it. Thanks Honey! 

I plan on picking up a box at the next Serramonte show I can attend in September.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the rare Yadi pull! This box was meant for you.

    ReplyDelete