1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My First 2015 Topps

In honor of pitchers and catchers reporting to camp one week from today and even though I am waiting for the results of Chris' (Nachos Grande) group break and I will be buying my own jumbo box I couldn't resist picking up my first packs of 2015 Topps. So what did I get out of the hanger box and when did they go to one giant pack of cards? I like busting packs. First up the Redbirds; Waino, Marp, and Mack and the Man.


Now the inserts; Free Agent 40 Pujols, Archetypes the Babe, First Home Runs Robinson Cano and Anthony Rizzo, and the 1960 Debate.







Now the the "hit"and future possession of Mr. Fuji-a Yu Darvish Photo Variation-oddly enough I pulled one of his last year.

I really enjoy and appreciate this years Topps' flagship edition even though I find it a bit busy. I also think the Athletics and the Rockies with their color scheme really benefit from this particular design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment