1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Welcome Marcell!

At least the Cardinals made a move that may actually workout. After Giancarlo refused to wave his no trade clause to go to St. Louis the Redbirds still managed to pick up a Marlin.
Giving up pitcher Sandy Alcantara (who we saw warming up in SF in August-man is he tall),
and speedster Magneuris Sierra
for Ozuna a 27 year-old career .277 hitter with 96 RBIs, 361 RBIs, and 11 Stolen Bases, and an OBP .329. Last year he had stellar season 37 Home Runs, 124 RBIs, and OBP of .376. So we shall see which Marcell we have. Any who, a reason to look forward to Spring Training. I think I have one of his autos someplace. Need to dig it up.

1 comment:

  1. You're the first person that I thought of when I heard about this trade on the radio. Now I'm interested in seeing where Yelich lands.

    ReplyDelete