1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Saturday, May 6, 2017

TriStar Yadi and Autos Edition

I admit my Yadi PC collection is growing at a snail's pace-but thanks to the TriStar I was able to add a whopping two new cards. One which I don't find all that attractive and that is a 2016 Topps Bunt Titans card #ed 06 out of 25 (you can see I took a photo against my computer). Unfortunately the rear area has the code snatched off-so not sure if considered mint. The second was a relic card from the 2007 Topps Heritage Club House Collection.


A good thing about a show like this is that I can always pick up some Redbird autos on the cheep-these were had for between $3 and $5.


Jeremy Hazelbaker 2016 Topps Chrome auto and 2016 Topps Scouting Report.

Matt Adams 2013 Gypsy Queen.

Oscar Taveras (RIP) 2014 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Auto #ed 012 out of 150
Alex Reyes (our first) 2016 Bowman Chrome Prime Position #ed 151 out of 250.

Michal Wacha 2015 Topps Five Star #ed 211 out of 399
There was a guy at the last Serramonte Show I hit who was at this show and again had $3 autos and relics-though significantly fewer that in January.


However, I was able to snag some nice autos-I have really taken to the 1998 Fleer SI Greats of the Game Autos-the old school photos and stars-so when I spotted both George ”Big Red Machine” Foster AND Boston Red Sox great Rico Petrocelli for $3 per bam.
I also picked up a Kevin Mitchell auto (though it ended up being a little bent due to it being in a-ironically-card saver) that commemorates his bare handed catch against the Redbirds on April 26th, 1989-a game which I attended but my obstructed view kept me from seeing.

2 comments:

  1. That Mitchell catch was sweet! Remember it like it was yesterday. Nice find on the Foster and Petrocelli autographs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, same guy at serramonte-wish he had as many as he had there

      Delete