1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Acts of Kindness #1


Recently a few readers have contacted me and have been so kind to have sent Cardinals cards and items my way. One of these readers is David from Alaska-he sent me an email and let me know he had some Cardinals' cards he wanted to send my way-so when a Priority mini-box arrived I was blown away by the staggering amount of cards-autos, game, used, parallels, inserts-and of course Yadis. I have been putting aside Royals and Mariners. Though it may take a little time to put the quality of items you sent my way-but I haven't forgotten-and again thank you so much David. So is the first of a series of posts showing off this kindness. I will also show off the goodies sent or given by Ray and Jim. First up, the Yadis-of course the first ones I want to show off. I have to say that I am now a fan of the new Donruss issues-99% of these Yadis I added to our collection. Man I really need to get a scanner-first up the 2015 Donruss issues.

 Now the 2014 Donruss, including the bottom left A serial #ed card with his .284 carrer batting average #ed 36 out of 284.
 



 2014 A&G Mini Framed Relic!!!!

  2013 Topps Heritage New Age Performer and 2014 Topps Archives Deckle,
 2013 Topps Gold Chipz-I haven't picked up any of this product and man are they heavy, I guess I didn't know what to expect.
 2014 Topps Stadium Club-love the photography on the Stadium Club cards-would love to get a box or two of this year's issue.

Again thank you David-I tell you what I have got to get a box of this year's Donruss. Next up-Autos.

No comments:

Post a Comment