1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Spring Fever


I haven’t been picking up any Yadis as of late but the most recent pick up is 2015 Topps Spring Fever. I love this card’s design, color, layout, and of course Yadi’s profile. I have to say I really like the Spring Fever cards and I was able to pick up a lot of several of this year’s issue, including Jason Heyward which is his first card as a Cardinal, when I won a lot for about $5.  I thought that I may pass on the ones I don’t need to fellow bloggers but after sitting on them and examining them I think I will keep them. I am not going out of my way to pick these up but if I can get them at my LCS or card show for a reasonable price-I.E inexpensive I will do so and perhaps eventually I will complete the set. Because I like the Yadi card this year I went ahead and picked up Waino’s from last year. Only if Topps could produce cards as attractive as these for their flagship brand there would more excitement, at least from me.

Cardinals’ Spring Fever Checklist

 2013

The only Cardinal representative in 2013 was Stan The Man.

SF-36 Stan Musial

Auto Stan Musial #/26

 2014

SF-13 Adam Wainwright, St. Louis Cardinals

SF-31 Michael Wacha, St. Louis Cardinals

Autos

SFA-JK Joe Kelly, St. Louis Cardinals #/300

SFA-OS Ozzie Smith, St. Louis Cardinals

SFA-SM Stan Musial, St. Louis Cardinals

2015

SF-21 Yadier Molina, St. Louis Cardinals

SF-22 Adam Wainwright, St. Louis Cardinals

SF-45 Jason Heyward, St. Louis Cardinals

Auto

SFA-MAD Matt Adams, St. Louis Cardinals #/99

No comments:

Post a Comment