1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Thursday, December 4, 2014

To Listia or To EBay that is the question?


So I have been thinking for sometime that I need to move cards that I don’t need or I could send to fellow bloggers -I.E the Brewers, Pirates, Reds, Padres, etc. But then what do I do? Pick the sets I want to complete? I do think I need to sell those cards that I deem unwanted in some way or form-such as Relic Cards of Carlos Santana. So I have been weighing the best way to do this-Listia? I am not certain how much a credit is really worth? A penny, a dollar, what exactly? How easy is it to move cards on Listia. What does Listia get out of it and does it cost me? I have researched EBay and man it looks like a pain in the arse but I suspect it is the better way to move large amounts of cards. I am not looking to make money only looking to move cards from my house to another person’s house and to use what ever I do make to turn back into Redbird cards thus saving money, or at least not costing me more. What is a collector to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment