1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gint-A-Cuffs Box Topper and Packs 1 & 2

So here we go my first GAC campaign. Come on Topps' baseball card gods please be kind to me.

Could have been a worse Box Topper, slightly overrated pitcher but it gives me 8 points! So far so good.

Pack #1
Damn Yankees Nova SP takes a point from me, +1 (+9).
Mini Outlaw Robin Hood, I think this legend goes back to the Anglo-Saxons, +3 (+12)
Why is this Dbag still in baseball card sets! Topps' gods what did I do to deserve pulling this and doing so out of the first pack! +4 (+16)

Pack #2
Mini SP Yelich +3 (+19)
Pastimes Pastimes R.A Dickey His pastime is Philanthropy, I wish I had so much money my pastime was to give it away! +2 (+21). Terrible insert idea!
Word's Capitals Jerusalem +2 (+23)

First two packs and the box topper provided some solid points-had the "hit" not been a Yankee, let alone A-Rod this would be a very good start.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, getting a Yankee hit hurts. Still, that's not a bad start overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn-not so bad being a Yankee-say if it was Jeter, but A-Rod, man o man

    ReplyDelete