1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Friday, August 8, 2014

Gint-A-Cuffs Packs 11 & 12

At the end of this we will be half way-posting this is funner than watching has been Masterson pitch the birds to a horrific loss.

Pack 11.

Though he is a Red I like him, and he is a short print +2 (+93).
A hit, a hit! Oh yeah, everyone gets a hit or two, or three. +8 (+101)

This is all for pack 11. Why can't I get a relic, or another hit of a player i really like?

Pack 12.
I liked him better when he was a Tiger, Short Print Mini +3 (+104). 
A Pastime Longoria-don't care what his pastime is-see my previous posting for cool arse pastimes. +2 (+106)
Another Insert World's Capitals Taipei +2 (+108)
Last but not least another Cardinal FT after a long drought +1 (+107). I remember the Brockabrella and Brockapop.
I do Have one of these

         

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment