1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Liberación!!!!!!!!

I woke up this morning with a fresh cup of coffee and a a little World Cup preview show-knowing that until my wife is able to watch with me I will be on a media blackout as we say so we can watch together. So, knowing I would need to avoid the computer, my phone, and any T.V or radio that would possibly mention who won but I needed to get an update on what is going on out there.
As a result I decided to read through Yahoo and Google news-to my great joy this guy is no more and the madness of his reign is over! Now I can go back to watch the Birds. Yeah, they are one game over .500 but this season was lost the day the organization resigned Madd Mike the day after the Cubs won the World Series. Possible replacement is Joe Girardi-former Redbird.

1 comment: