1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Sunday, August 24, 2014

A posting that has been delayed.

My man Wes, and fellow Cardinals' fan, over at Fantastic Catch sent me a nice stack of Redbirds. I had been focusing on GAC VI and haven't had a chance to blog it and give him props. So here is a selection of cards from his stack-which included some Yadi's I needed! Many thank yous Wes!


Oh sweet Yadi, you will back soon-but for the love of gosh don't push yourself! Two cards for the Yadi PC!
 Several colorful Redbirds in the stack!

As many of you know I am fond of Upper Deck and love these "vintage" issues.
Pacific is another card company I really enjoy. Here is a 1999 Omega Edgar Renteria.

A litte Silent George. I loved to watch him hit. He'd was tall and lanky and looked a little stiff-but man could he hit the cover off the ball. We get used to stances and swings that look complicated and forget the beauty of a simpler approach. Thanks again Wes!

2 comments:

  1. I have a massive pile I have been needing to get to you, so don't be surprised if you see something come in your mailbox soon. Glad you liked the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wes-looking forward to the cards. I have a growing stack for you as well

    ReplyDelete