1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Reve up your engines Gint-A-Cuffs VI is here.

I have been reading on several card blogs over the last 2 years about Gint-A-Cuffs and asked Mark the Gint-A-Cuffs VI commissioner to let join in and he graciously did. I hope not to disappoint and the A&G Box gods are good to me. I checked my EBay account a few minuets ago and saw that my box was delivered yesterday-so I just checked the inside of a huge flower pot my wife has placed on our porch-and alas it was there-our mail carrier is great since I burden him with all types of packages and he has to find places to hide them.

So over the next few weeks I will be processing the box and hope that I do well, score some Redbirds, and blog my thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. I guarantee you will beat my score Brady. I have a bad feeling about the box I have left to open.

    Maybe you can find a Jon Lester card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man, I wish I had heard about this last week. Oh well, next year I guess. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Tony and Kaiser-yeah I have a bad feeling, last year bought into a case break and ended up with one Cardinal relic of Matt Holliday and a bunch of doubles-

    ReplyDelete