1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Made it back to Cali

After two weeks in Boston and Maine with my family I made it safe and sound back to Cali. Except for a horrific 5 hour whale watching tour out of Bar Harbor, ME during which my wife was seasick, we were freezing cold, and no whales to boot!

Matt over at Bob Walk the Plank was kind enough to have sent a wonderful trio of Cards' cards that was awaiting me upon my return. The cards were sweet and my of my favorite players, first up a Jimmy Baseball 2001 UD Relic!


Then a 2007 UD Game Materials Scott Rolen Reli

Then another favorite Cardinal of mine Jon Jay! A 2011 A&G Framed 
mini relic!
Thank You!

I should be back to a regular posting schedule.

2 comments:

  1. One of these days, I'd love to vacation in the northeast region of our country. There's so much history and from what I've seen, it's a beautiful part of our country. Looks like I'll need to pass on the whale watching too. I tend to get seasick myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so green-growing up in the Midwest I have forgotten how much so. We missed the Sox as the were on the road.

    ReplyDelete