1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Monday, March 10, 2014

Yadi Card of the Week #6


This week’s card is #HC4 2013 Topps Heritage Purple Refractor. Other than Cardinal red purple is my favorite color. If I could only wear purple I would. What a truly stunning card. Topps Heritage 2013 is based on the 1964 Topps issue. The front of the card has Cardinals in green along the top, Yadi’s name in yellow on the bottom left and position in white in the bottom right and the frame purple. I wonder what he is looking at? Seems to be daydreaming to me. I can’t complain because it is a full on Yadi portrait with the white home uni with the Birds on the Bats front and center. Looks like the picture is either from Spring Training but could it be Chavez Ravine? Probably not Chavez Ravine.The reverse of the card horizontal is in a salmon (?) pink color. The typical stats and player info is there plus what I think is a box on the bottom right that on the original was suppose to be rubbed to reveal something about the player.


No comments:

Post a Comment