1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Why I am P'd at myself!

So one of my goals for this year for us is to set budget and stand by it. Well this is day 20 of February and I have spent twice my monthly budget. Now I can blame this on the release of the 2014 Topps Series I and all of the cards with that, I most certainly can blame myself for buying a duplicate 2005 Topps Black Refractor (up for trade, if not will end up on COMC).  I was going to pick up a box of 2010 Topps and break it here but I cannot justify this. There are a few items I am bidding on Ebay and once these are concluded I am going cold turkey for the rest of the month and I am reducing the budget for the following, which seems counter intuitive but my wife is very supportive and  I need to respect her and how hard she works.

No comments:

Post a Comment