1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Monday, October 17, 2016

I Love Soccer Part 5

I have to say that all of those cards I have said are silver are actually "holographic", which are pretty cool.

Pack 13

Luis Suarez Uruguayen striker Barcelona.
We were really looking forward to seeing him play in the Copa this past summer but alas he was hurt and only on the sidelines, but we did see him.

I was promised one auto, or mosaic or canvas parallels per box. Well I did pull an auto of someone I haven't even heard of, which is crazy. I estimated of the regular single player autos I recognized about 50%, well this was on the 50% side I didn't recognize. So who did I pull?

"The Beautiful Game" Adrian Ramos Columbian striker with Borussia Dortmund.
He wasn't even on the national team for the Copa. You know you didn't win the auto lotto when the back of the card brags how good he was off the bench! At least the sig is really nicely done.

Donruss Debut Riechedly Bazoer Dutch central midfielder Ajax

Accomplishments Gareth Bale
His accomplishment was "Scores in all-Madrid 2014 Champions League Final"

Pack 14

So now that I pulled the auto the excitement cooled down a little.
Gold Stefan de Vrij Dutch defense S.S Lazio
It is raining Dutch footballers! Stefan was a member of the 2014 World Cup team.

Production Line Marc Janko striker FC Basel
His Production was "16 goals in 2014-15"


Gianluigi Buffon Italian national team captain goalkeeper Juventus

David Luiz Brazilian central midfielder PSG

Pack 15
Phillip Lahm right back Bayern

Gold Fernandao Brazilian striker Fenerbahçe (Turkey)

Dominator Carlos Bacca Columbian striker A.C Milan.
Yes we saw him also destroy the US in the Copa.

Paul Pogba French central midfielder Juventus (now with Man United)

4 comments:

  1. The way Pogba has been playing lately, I wonder if Juve will take their #Pogback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah right, one goal in 10 games. Maybe like an orange Juvi got all the juice out of him. 105 million pounds-this could turn in to a Bobby Bonilla contract, I think the Mets are still paying him?

      Delete
    2. He has been disappointing, also in yesterdays game against liverpool...

      Delete