1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Monday, September 29, 2014

2014 N.L Central Division Champs!

The Cardinals were able to back into the playoffs thanks to the Bucs.


                                                           "I can't believe we made it"

I don't have much faith the "Boys" will get much further because of their often absent offense, but then again I thought last year they would go all the way because off their offense. What could have been if Allen Craig didn't get hurt? Any who I am proud of them and whatever happens from this point on is icing on the cake.

2 comments:

  1. Dodgers seem to have trouble with the Cards. Should be a fun series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right about that but man you can been Clayton once but twice? I think the Bucs are going to take the Giants. I am torn because Giants fans are obnoxious- and since I live in Giants' land it would get worse if the Cards would face them so I am pulling for the Bucs but the Cards may not be able to beat the Bucs.

    ReplyDelete