1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Saturday, September 16, 2017

GAC #9 Part 8-Box Topper

Box Topper

Buster Posey FP 4 X 1.75 =7

I think these are by far the nicest of the box toppers issued by Topps. Though it is time for something more innovative.

Favorite Team Category +7
Favorite Player Category +5
Penalty, Bonus, Yankee Category -5
Short Print Category +11
Fun Size Insert "What a Day" Category +25
Full Size Insert " Sports Fish & Lures" Category +10
Full Size Insert "Worlds Fair" Category +10
Full Size Insert "Revolutionary Battles" Category +4
Rediscover Topps Category +4
Mini Parallels Part 1 Category +20
Mini Parallels Part 2 Category +17
Mini Inserts Category +10
Box Topper Category +7


Box Total +125



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Grazie! See you this weekend?

      Delete
    2. Possibly. Now that I'm on a tight budget... I'd mainly be going to hang out and talk shop. Still waiting to hear from my buddy to see if he has a table. As soon as I hear from him, I'll let you know.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I hear ya, we just bought a new car-have to finally give up the 2004 Saturn my wife has been driving since then!

      Delete
  2. {Download} $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING Program?

    Let me tell it straight.

    I don't care about sports. Shame on me but I don't even know the football rules. Never cared less.

    I tried EVERYTHING from forex & stocks to internet systems and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. DOWNLOAD Today!!

    ReplyDelete