1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Thursday, January 5, 2017

My Favorite Card of 2016

Though a Card's fan I do read a couple of Cubs' fan's collecting blogs including P-town Tom. P-town is having a contest and all you have to do is post your favorite card of 2016. I would be disrespectful to my favorite Redbird if one of his cards wasn't my favorite. I really like his Instavision Highlights insert from 2016 Stadium Club. It is thick, multi-textured, low # case hit. Ours is #11 out of #25. This card highlights his dramatic Game 7 home run in the top of the 9th against the Mets.

5 comments:

  1. I've heard that these inserts are pretty amazing. I've been targeting a Posey, Kershaw, or Donaldson for my collection for a few months now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you can pick one up at Serramonte, man I am jazzed for the show

      Delete
    2. That would be awesome. I'm excited too!

      Delete