1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Laissez les bons temps rouler

A couple of weeks before Christmas my Secret Santa gift arrived from my Secret Santa TJ the legendary The Junior Junkie. The package was stuffed full of Redbird Cards most of which I was able to add to our collection and I will pass on those that weren't needed. Since it was so much goodness I thought it best to show my favorites or most interesting. Thank you so much TJ!

Yadi!!!! The Optic card is very sweet, looks great.

Topps





Fleer

Bowman



Donruss
Yes this is Sooooo cool Relic from one of my favorite Cardinals. Are u reading this Topps?

Playoff (One of my favorite card brands)

SP
To wrap up the showing off-a Whitey Auto! Fantastic. Thank you so much Junior Junkie. There were so many great cards in the box that would take me months to post them.

3 comments:

  1. Nice lot. Taguchi does have a bat card in 2007 Turkey Red and 2004 Bazooka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-I wish Topps Fan Favs would have So, I have been wanting topics up an auto of his but they are always a little pricey

      Delete
  2. I still love how zany those Fleer Metal cards are. Bernard Gilkey being chased by UFOs. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete