Sunday, February 7, 2016

Redbird Tchotchkes from Our Holiday Visit

While we were bummed we couldn't make it to the Cardinals' Gift Shop at Busch III we did pick up a few tchotchkes at a store called Here Today, or as mom calls it Here Today Gone Tomorrow-a smaller nicer Big Lots and a little Yadi at one of our local grocery chains.  The sandwich container is for my wife and the flip flops are all mine-they actually fit well and for a couple of bucks well worth it. A few of the Cardinal signs have already made it on to our new car-and because we have two cats I needed two sets of the little people, however I am not sure when I will put them on the car. Then I picked up a couple of inexpensive notebooks to jot down blog entries.


The mini Yadi is on my desk at work and I am not sure if I should unwrap it and put it together, or leave it be? Thoughts? I should have got one to send to Chris over at Nachos Grande because he loves Legos and the Cardinals, well not the Cardinals.

2 comments:

  1. My kids love the OYO figures. They have a mini baseball diamond set up. They make great stocking stuffers at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is kind of cute-It was the only one Dierbergs had-

      Delete