1. Add 100 pre-2015 Yadi cards to our collection.
2. Add 75 2015 Yadi cards to our collection.
As with goal #1 this is doable but probably just barely as the supply is low and the demand high and as any economist knows this isn’t an inexpensive proposition.
3. Add a pre-WWI Cardinals’ card to our collection (note this card must be in at least good condition).
4. Grow our Cardinals’ oddball collection.
I love oddballs-yeah there are plenty in the 1990s but there are some great ones from all decades.
5. Complete five Topps Cardinals Regular team sets from the 1960s and 70s.
I am near to completing the 1966 team set, the 1977 set is complete and I am almost finished with the 1975, 1976, 1978, and 1979 sets. Plus when I start to organize our collection I will be able to check off several vintage cards from our want list.
6. Complete one vintage Bowman Cardinals’ team set.
For the record I love the Bowman sets, their art-work, paper, and even their size I find appealing.
7. Increase our vintage Topps inserts-deckle, coins, supers, poster, stamps, rub-offs for example.
The Lou Brock sticker purchased a few days ago completes the 1977 Topps Cardinals Sticker team set. Ok, there were only two Cardinals to pick up but these are hella cool and remind me of stickers I had back in the '70s.
8. Organize, organize organize. Living in California we don’t have basements so there is no “man cave” to display our collection-so I am in a quandary as what to do. Perhaps boxes, and pages, or just boxes? I do know there is no way to have more then a couple of binders of cards.
9. Visit at least two flea markets in this area.
I am hopeful that I will be able to hit the De Anza flea market in a couple of weeks.
10. Send some cards to COMC.
I have put a couple of cards on Listia but the only bids are for a couple of credits so I am not sure how long Listia will last.
11. Still have fun! I wouldn't do this with out having fun.