1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Saturday, May 19, 2018

TriStar Autos Royal Wedding Edition

Been pretty busy lately and I am a little behind in postings. As I sit here with the Royal Wedding on in the background I find myself with much time. Here are the autos picked up at the April TriStar show. I picked up several for $3 or less from "Relic Guy", and the Weaver, De Jong autos from another dealer for $5 while I talked with Cardinals' fan David. Then last but not least a number of others from the COMC dude for .75 cents. Yes, that is cents. All images are borrowed as I am having issues with our new scanner.

Except for the Fred Lynn all of these were had for .75 cents-not sure why there are so many Pirates but I can't resist these throw back issues.






2 comments:

  1. Wowza. Now I really wish I had gone to that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds on the Weaver and DeJong. Dejong has started to sign his full name now, looks great. A far cry from Weaver's LW

    ReplyDelete