1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Serramonte Show Finale

I decided against showing every card picked up at the show-frankly there weren't all that many. Perhaps if I had a scanner I would do so. But alas, I don't. So I will show off some of my favorite cards. You have all seen them at card shows-the guys who bust a ton of product for the hits-much like the Buffalo hunters on the plains when they would only take the tongues and leave the rest to rot-well it is like that. As a result, there were several mega boxes of 2016/2017 product sans hits-unfortunately, a young guy next to me was grabbing any Luke Weavers he came across so I missed out on several-but it was a good way for me to fill in the blanks for recent products.
2017 Topps Chrome 1987 Topps Stephen Piscotty
2017 Topps Chrome Bowman Then & Now Matt Carpenter

2017 Topps Finest Breakthroughs Aledmys Diaz
2017 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Luke Weaver
2017 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Alex Reyes
2016 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects 2016 Draft dividends Dakota Hudson Regular & Refractor #ed 50 of 50

1994 Spx holoview FX Blue Ozzie Smith
2017 Donruss Optics Allstar Aledmys Diaz

4 comments:

  1. That Holoview FX Ozzie is sweet! I've always been a fan of that insert set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those mid to late 90s Sex I really like a great deal-they have eye appeal.

      Delete
  2. Nice pickups, the Freshman Flash cards are my favorite. Sounds like the Cards may be all in on Stanton. If so, a handful of their young pitchers may be in Miami next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cardinals would shock me if they did this-but I would be so happy

    ReplyDelete