Sunday, August 7, 2016

Gint-A-Cuffs 2016 #4 of a series -Hump is Crossed


Going in to Pack 12 we  have a box total of 47

Pack 12


Adam Eaton FB base +2 Good Start!


Legends of the Game Honus Wagner +2

Mini Mayor Barrett of Milwaukee +2

Brandon Belt FP Base +2

Pack 12 8 points

Box Total 55 On Pace for 94

Pack 13 


Baseball Legends Hank Aaron +2


Short Print Black Bordered Shawn Tolleson +7

Numbers Game Chipper Jones +2

Pack 13 11 points

Box Total 66.

A Few Doldrum Packs "a state of inactivity or stagnation"

Pack 14


Mini Schirripa bonus +1

Pack 14 total 1

Box Total 67

Pack 15 


Mini Rick Klein -1



Numbers Game Yaz +2

Pack 15 Total +1

Box Total 68

Pack 16 



Falcone 9 Base Bonus +1

Pack 16 Total +1

Box Total 69

On pace for lousy box



1 comment:

  1. This is Margaret Jones I am from Georgia USA , I am retired ,January this year I was bankrupted, I had no money to pay , until I found some testimonies online on how Dr Osun helped people win lottery , I contacted him with frustration , Dr Osun gave me winning numbers for two , I played alongside my husband behold we won ($ 77,744,832 ) SEVENTY SEVEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY FOUR THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS , I still cant believe that I and my husband are now milliners with the help of Dr OSUN . Thank to you Dr OSUN you are a lottery god . Play lottery with no stress contact Dr Osun on faithfullovespell@yahoo.com , better still call him +2347035519489. His web sites: http://faithfullovespell5.wix.com/lottery and http://faithfullovespell.wix.com/dr-osun

    ReplyDelete