1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Monday, August 3, 2015

Gint-A-Cuffs Hiccup

Though this year's GAC has started I haven't received my pre-order box as of yet-so we are going on two weeks since it was released. So GAC '15 has been delayed for me, well also because we are getting ready for company this week. None the less, I will request refund tomorrow since I have not heard from the idiot seller. As a result of this and a few other bad seeds on the 'bay I am going to start a "Wall of Shame" for sellers who misdescribe their lots or cards-grossly misdiscribe, overcharge for shipping, poor treatment of cards, in the case of kristic2006 do not ship your orders, or do not respond to your inquires.

So kristic2006 you are the first, but more than likely not the last, name on the Wall of Shame (sooner or later I will have a tab of these folks).





No comments:

Post a Comment