1966 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Vintage Football Card Resources UPDATE

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MIKE THOMAS FOR THESE WEBSITES. I was reading some articles on PSA when I came across several references to Mike and the below resources. 


Hi everyone, I thought I would share a couple of resources for vintage football cards that I came across and are a must read for anyone interested in these cards, or is just plain fascinated by the history, design, and beauty of these oldies.

First is the Vintage Football Gallery-Reference Guide for Old Football Cards, I can't find the name of the person who put this magnificent site together but they also have also have the Near Mint Cards sales site as well as the Near Mint Blog which appears unfortunately to be defunct. All of these are a wonderful read and I want to thank the person or persons who put so much time into these resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment